If you are new to our site please drop us a line in the 'General' section so we can get to know you. If you are looking for recruitment please look in the 'Applications' section and you will find all you need to know.

Enjoy!
-=Refugees=-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you are new to our site please drop us a line in the 'General' section so we can get to know you. If you are looking for recruitment please look in the 'Applications' section and you will find all you need to know.

Enjoy!
-=Refugees=-

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We are currently playing SWTOR, Diablo 3, and soon to be GW2. Please try look in members section for updates thank you.

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Will you be getting Rift?
A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Bar_left63%A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Bar_right 63% [ 5 ]
A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Bar_left0%A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]
A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Bar_left13%A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Bar_right 13% [ 1 ]
A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Bar_left25%A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Bar_right 25% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 72 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:58 am

A few jokes to brighten the ol day up :)

Highdollar
    Highdollar
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

A  few jokes to brighten the ol day up :) Empty A few jokes to brighten the ol day up :)

Post by Highdollar Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 pm

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family. On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said, "Well, I'm off now, the man should be here soon."

Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell, hoping to make a sale.

Good morning, Ma'am", he said, "I've come to...''

Oh, no need to explain," Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, "I've been expecting you."

"Have you really?" said the photographer. "Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?"

"Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat"

After a moment she asked, blushing, "Well, where do we start?"

"Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there."

"Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!"

"Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results."

"My, that's a lot!" gasped Mrs. Smith.

"Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be in and out in five minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that."

"Don't I know it," said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures. "This was done on the top of a bus," he said.

"Oh my God!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.

"And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consider their mother was so difficult to work with."

"She was difficult?" asked Mrs. Smith.

"Yes, I'm afraid so I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look"

"Four and five deep?" said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.

"Yes", the photographer replied. "And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots. Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in."

Mrs. Smith leaned forward. "Do you mean they actually chewed on your, uh...equipment? "

"It's true, Ma'am, yes.. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away."

"Tripod?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand very long."

Mrs. Smith fainted.

=================================================================================================

A woman decides to have a facelift for her birthday. She spends $5,000.00 and feels pretty good about the results. On her way home she stops at a newsstand to buy a paper. Before leaving she asks the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind my asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 32 " the clerk replies.

"I'm actually 47," the woman says happily.

A little while later she goes into McDonald's and asks the counter girl the same question. She replies,"I'd guess about 29."

The woman replies, "Nope, I'm 47." Now she's feeling really good about herself.

While waiting for the bus home, she asks an old man the same question. He replies, "I'm 78 and my eyesight is going. Although, when I was young there was a sure way to tell how old a woman was, but it requires you to let me put my hands down your panties. Then I can tell exactly how old you are."

They waited in silence on the empty street until curiosity got the best of the woman and she finally says, "What the hell, go ahead."

The old man slips both hands down her panties and begins to feel around. After a couple of minutes she says, "Okay, Okay, how old am I?"

He removes his hands and says, "You're 47." Stunned, the woman says, "That's amazing. How do you know?".

The old man replies, "I was behind you in McDonald's."

=================================================================================================

An oily, disreputable looking fellow walks into a bank with a large sack on his back. Seeing an open teller, the man walks up to the young lady and places the sack on the counter.

"I want to open a fucking savings account!" the man grunts.

"I am sorry sir, we prefer politer customers," she replied, offended.

"Okay, look I just wanna open a fucking banking account."

"I'm sorry, but you just can't speak that way."

The supervisor, seeing the trouble went over to check on the situation. She got there and got the story from the teller. Trying another tack, she decided to handle the situation herself.

"How can I help you?" she asked, all smiles.

"Listen, I would like to open a FUCKING savings account!"

"I am sorry, but we do not deal with people who use vulgar language."

Finally, the bank manager came over to settle the matter.

"What is the matter here?" he asked.

"Look," replied the customer, "I just won 47 million dollars in the lottery and I wanted to open a fucking savings account to deposit all the cash in."

"Are these two bitches giving you trouble?" quickly replied the manager.

A husband and wife were having dinner at a very fine restaurant when this absolutely stunning young woman comes over to their table, gives the husband a big open mouthed kiss, then says she'll see him later and walks away.

The wife glares at her husband and says, "Who the hell was that?"

"Oh," replies the husband, "she's my mistress."

"Well, that's the last straw," says the wife. "I've had enough, I want a divorce."

"I can understand that," replies her husband, "but remember, if we get a divorce, it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in Barbados, no more summers in Tuscany, no more Infinity or Lexus in the garage and no more yacht club. But the decision is yours."

Just then, a mutual friend enters the restaurant with a gorgeous babe on his arm.

"Who's that woman with Jim?" asks the wife.

"That's his mistress," says her husband.

"Ours is prettier," she replies...

A priest and pastor from the local churches are standing by the side of the road pounding a sign into the ground that reads, "The End is Near! Turn yourself around now before it's too late!"

"Leave us alone you religious nuts!" yelled a driver as he sped by. From around the curve they heard screeching tires and a big splash.

The pastor turns to the priest and asks, "Do you think our sign should just say 'Bridge Out'?"

Post Office employees

There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses. One day, a letter came addressed in a shaky handwriting to God with no actual address. He thought he should open it to see what it was about. The letter read:Dear God,I am an 83 year old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had until my next pension payment. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to buy food with, have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can you please help me?
    Sincerely, Edna

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few dollars.By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which they put into an envelope and sent to the woman. The rest of the day, all the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be able to share with her friends.Christm as came and went.

A few days later, another letter came from the same old lady to God. All the workers gathered around while the letter was opened. It read:Dear God,How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends. We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift.By the way, there was $4 missing. I think it might have been those bastards at the post office. Sincerely, Edna

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 pm