If you are new to our site please drop us a line in the 'General' section so we can get to know you. If you are looking for recruitment please look in the 'Applications' section and you will find all you need to know.

Enjoy!
-=Refugees=-
We are currently playing SWTOR, Diablo 3, and soon to be GW2. Please try look in members section for updates thank you.

November 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Will you be getting Rift?
63% 63% [ 5 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
13% 13% [ 1 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 26 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:32 pm


    sick fruit

    Share
    avatar
    Highdollar
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 632
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Dallas

    sick fruit

    Post by Highdollar on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 pm



    _________________
    life is like a box of condoms...its full of hopes and dreams
    I wish my lawn was Emo... then it would cut itself....
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?
    avatar
    Kuwatatak
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Atlanta, GA

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Kuwatatak on Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:35 pm

    Highdollar wrote:
    lol!
    avatar
    Tizipora
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 30
    Location : HD's Boxer draw xD

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Tizipora on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:30 am

    Only HD would find something like that on the internet.. the other people are to bizzy watching the real porn xD
    avatar
    Highdollar
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 632
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Dallas

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Highdollar on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:46 am

    Tizipora wrote:Only HD would find something like that on the internet.. the other people are to bizzy watching the real porn xD

    dont be jealous i found it first Smile


    _________________
    life is like a box of condoms...its full of hopes and dreams
    I wish my lawn was Emo... then it would cut itself....
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?
    avatar
    meowa
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 406
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 35
    Location : Wisconsin

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by meowa on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:08 pm

    LOL... where do u find this stuff?
    avatar
    hork
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Location : Philly Mother Fucker!!

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by hork on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:41 pm

    meowa wrote:LOL... where do u find this stuff?

    only in texas!!!

    avatar
    Highdollar
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 632
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Dallas

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Highdollar on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:50 pm

    fuck you guys ... im going fishin ... i got my own boat meowa so there



    _________________
    life is like a box of condoms...its full of hopes and dreams
    I wish my lawn was Emo... then it would cut itself....
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?
    avatar
    Tizipora
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 30
    Location : HD's Boxer draw xD

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Tizipora on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:12 pm

    What a boat HD, does it fit two people xD
    avatar
    Highdollar
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 632
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Dallas

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Highdollar on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm

    Tizipora wrote:What a boat HD, does it fit two people xD

    hell ya its got a chair thats all you need Dancing


    _________________
    life is like a box of condoms...its full of hopes and dreams
    I wish my lawn was Emo... then it would cut itself....
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?
    avatar
    Kuwatatak
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Atlanta, GA

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Kuwatatak on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:56 am

    Tizipora wrote:What a boat HD, does it fit two people xD
    dont neither of you laugh about that boat. I tried very hard as a kid to make on myself.....It sank.
    avatar
    hork
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Location : Philly Mother Fucker!!

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by hork on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:19 am

    Kuwatatak wrote:
    Tizipora wrote:What a boat HD, does it fit two people xD
    dont neither of you laugh about that boat. I tried very hard as a kid to make on myself.....It sank.

    lmao kuwata - I don't think they are talking about making a boat together!!! I think they are talking about riding the waves with one seat!!!

    God.... do I have to teach you about the birds and bees too?? hahaha

    avatar
    Kuwatatak
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Atlanta, GA

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Kuwatatak on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 am

    Hork wrote:
    Kuwatatak wrote:
    Tizipora wrote:What a boat HD, does it fit two people xD
    dont neither of you laugh about that boat. I tried very hard as a kid to make on myself.....It sank.

    lmao kuwata - I don't think they are talking about making a boat together!!! I think they are talking about riding the waves with one seat!!!

    God.... do I have to teach you about the birds and bees too?? hahaha

    Would have been nice if you taught me about the birds and the bees months ago, I did a naked dance with my wife and now we have a baby confused confused confused
    avatar
    hork
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Location : Philly Mother Fucker!!

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by hork on Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:34 am

    Kuwatatak wrote:
    Hork wrote:
    Kuwatatak wrote:
    Tizipora wrote:What a boat HD, does it fit two people xD
    dont neither of you laugh about that boat. I tried very hard as a kid to make on myself.....It sank.

    lmao kuwata - I don't think they are talking about making a boat together!!! I think they are talking about riding the waves with one seat!!!

    God.... do I have to teach you about the birds and bees too?? hahaha

    Would have been nice if you taught me about the birds and the bees months ago, I did a naked dance with my wife and now we have a baby confused confused confused

    lol affraid

    avatar
    Tizipora
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 30
    Location : HD's Boxer draw xD

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Tizipora on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 am

    OMG LOL! we warned you about the nakied rain dance!

    Sponsored content

    Re: sick fruit

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:56 pm