If you are new to our site please drop us a line in the 'General' section so we can get to know you. If you are looking for recruitment please look in the 'Applications' section and you will find all you need to know.

Enjoy!
-=Refugees=-
We are currently playing SWTOR, Diablo 3, and soon to be GW2. Please try look in members section for updates thank you.

September 2017

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Poll

Will you be getting Rift?
63% 63% [ 5 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
13% 13% [ 1 ]
25% 25% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 26 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:32 pm


    Is it me??

    Share
    avatar
    hork
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Location : Philly Mother Fucker!!

    Is it me??

    Post by hork on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:10 am

    Is it me? for some reason I dont have the join chat log button. Is anyone else noticing this or is it my IE screwing me again Sad
    Damn computers/websights when will they run smooth for me!! let me know if any one else is having the same issue's

    thank you,
    Hork

    Edit: tryed to fix spelling/grammer (don't blame me it's my teachers fault I can't spell!! Hah!)


    _________________
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8HlWpOsgw
    avatar
    Tizipora
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 30
    Location : HD's Boxer draw xD

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by Tizipora on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:12 am

    look along the chat box window on the right hand side it has log in.
    click that and it will log u into chat =]
    avatar
    hork
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Location : Philly Mother Fucker!!

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by hork on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:13 am

    Tizipora wrote:look along the chat box window on the right hand side it has log in.
    click that and it will log u into chat =]

    Yeah sweetie it's not showing for me? do you think I need to update Java/flash or something?


    _________________
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8HlWpOsgw
    avatar
    Tizipora
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 30
    Location : HD's Boxer draw xD

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by Tizipora on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:15 am

    hmmm... that or HD is a dork and needs to update the website profiles so everyone can get into chat.. thats one possibility. Dunno java could be a factor too.. worth a try?
    avatar
    hork
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Location : Philly Mother Fucker!!

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by hork on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:21 am

    Tizipora wrote:hmmm... that or HD is a dork and needs to update the website profiles so everyone can get into chat.. thats one possibility. Dunno java could be a factor too.. worth a try?


    well try to upgrade java no go Sad and tryed to retype web adress to forum...no go and I see you two talking and I can't join ARRRRRGGGGG!!

    btw HD is a dork no matter what Smile lol


    _________________
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8HlWpOsgw
    avatar
    Tizipora
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 30
    Location : HD's Boxer draw xD

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by Tizipora on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:22 am

    Kuw says to try re entering the address in the bar or using firefox.. dunno if that will help lol worth a try =]
    avatar
    hork
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Location : Philly Mother Fucker!!

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by hork on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:25 am

    Tizipora wrote:Kuw says to try re entering the address in the bar or using firefox.. dunno if that will help lol worth a try =]


    shhh I can't use firefox it's my work computer and I shouldn't be hanging on these at work lol so no telling kk


    _________________
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX8HlWpOsgw
    avatar
    Tizipora
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!
    Who the &$^% needs these RvE'ers anyways?!

    Posts : 78
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 30
    Location : HD's Boxer draw xD

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by Tizipora on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:28 am

    Whats your work phone number TOTALY DOBBING YOU IN :O
    avatar
    Kuwatatak
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Atlanta, GA

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by Kuwatatak on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:28 am

    Hork wrote:
    Tizipora wrote:Kuw says to try re entering the address in the bar or using firefox.. dunno if that will help lol worth a try =]


    shhh I can't use firefox it's my work computer and I shouldn't be hanging on these at work lol so no telling kk

    Update explorer bro, most work computers arnt updated.
    avatar
    Highdollar
    Refugee for life.
    Refugee for life.

    Posts : 632
    Join date : 2009-02-18
    Age : 32
    Location : Dallas

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by Highdollar on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:26 am

    Hork wrote:Is it me? for some reason I dont have the join chat log button. Is anyone else noticing this or is it my IE screwing me again Sad
    Damn computers/websights when will they run smooth for me!! let me know if any one else is having the same issue's

    thank you,
    Hork

    Edit: tryed to fix spelling/grammer (don't blame me it's my teachers fault I can't spell!! Hah!)

    looked into your problem .... when i use my IE it works just fine ... not sure whats up with yours....

    try updating your IE http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/default.aspx scroll down and on the left side you will see Browse Downloads: Internet Explorer (about the 6th one) click that and find the download ... if you are allowed to ...

    or you could run windows update on your computer and it will install it if you select to update it


    _________________
    life is like a box of condoms...its full of hopes and dreams
    I wish my lawn was Emo... then it would cut itself....
    If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Is it me??

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:17 pm